Jordan B. Peterson’s Top 10 Rules For Success:
In this video, we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Peterson’s rules for success.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Warren Buffett’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/iEgu6p_frmE
• Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/yVfBdFs4_S8
• Bob Proctor’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/uLn6lpP8YmA
-= PETERSON’S RULES =-
1. STOP DOING THE WRONG THINGS
2. MAKE A SCHEDULE
3. CLARIFY YOUR THOUGHTS
4. TAKE THE MEANINGFUL PATH
5. SPECIFY YOUR GOALS
6. STOP SAYING THINGS THAT MAKE YOU WEAK
7. ADOPT THE MODE OF AUTHENTIC BEING
8. LEARN FROM YOUR ERRORS
9. HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOURSELF
10. AIM HIGH
-= BONUS =-
* HAVE A ROUTINE
* DON’T THINK ABOUT THE PAST
* ESTABLISH YOURSELF
✎ According to Peterson, he learned to read at the age of 3, and attended the United Church of Canada with his family. After graduating from Fairview High School in 1979, Peterson entered the Grande Prairie Regional College to study political science. He later transferred to the University of Alberta, where he completed his B.A. in 1982. In 1985, he moved to Montreal to attend McGill University. He earned his Ph.D. in clinical psychology under the supervision of Robert O. Pihl and Maurice Dongier in 1991. Peterson lived in Massachusetts, while teaching and conducting research at Harvard University as an assistant and an associate professor in the psychology department. During his time at Harvard, he studied aggression arising from drug and alcohol abuse, and supervised a number of unconventional thesis proposals. In 2004, a 13-part TV series based on his book Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief aired on TVOntario. He has also appeared on TVO on shows such as Big Ideas. Peterson was nominated for the position of Rector of the University of Glasgow in March 2017.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/zooE5GE81TU Jordan B Peterson
https://youtu.be/Q7GKmznaqsQ Jordan B Peterson
https://youtu.be/w84uRYq0Uc8 Jordan B Peterson
https://youtu.be/6gFjB9FTN58 Jordan B Peterson
https://youtu.be/J9j-bVDrGdI Jordan B Peterson
https://youtu.be/HbAZ6cFxCeY Jordan B Peterson
https://youtu.be/wNjbasba-Qw Jordan B Peterson
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
• Twitch: http://www.evancarmichael.com
• Livestream Channel: http://smarturl.it/evanlive
• #BelieveNation Forums: http://believe-nation.com
.: MORE ABOUT ME PERSONALLY :.
• About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
• Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
• Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂